Leaps and Bounds is a pediatric occupational therapy practice that specializes in working with children, ages
2-8 and their families in the DC metropolitan area. We offer highly individualized services during the school year and as well as a summer camp program.
Children and their families participate in a variety of services that are uniquely crafted for their personal needs after a comprehensive evaluation process. Services are provided by our trained and certified occupational therapists.
At Leaps and Bounds, we believe that:
· All children can learn and develop
· Individualized supports help children reach their full potential
· Play-based and child-directed sessions are best
· Activities at the “just right challenge” level for each child are best
· Children motivate each other
To contact us:
Leaps and Bounds
4906 Wisconsin Ave. NW
Washington, DC 20016